| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jizan in July is very, very hot at 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:53 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 13:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Jizan July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jizan:
- Halaib, Sudan - 857.7 kms (533 miles) NW
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - 641.9 kms (398.9 miles) NNW
- Taif, Saudi Arabia - 552.5 kms (343.4 miles) NNW
- Arbaat, Sudan - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) WNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 640.4 kms (398 miles) WNW
- Toker, Sudan - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) WNW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 489.4 kms (304.1 miles) WNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 696.5 kms (432.8 miles) W
- Massawa, Eritrea - 363.6 kms (226 miles) WSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 679.2 kms (422.1 miles) WSW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 766.5 kms (476.3 miles) WSW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 431 kms (267.8 miles) WSW
- El Showak, Sudan - 777.6 kms (483.2 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 736.4 kms (457.6 miles) SW