Climate of Jizan, Saudi Arabia Average Weather
- Jizan, saudi-arabia, 16°53'N, 42°34'E, 6 m (20 ft)
- Jizan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with a pronounced dry season in the high-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the low-sun months (Köppen-Geiger classification: As).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Jizan is close to the tropical desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 29.6 degrees Celsius (85.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 37.5 mm (1.5 in).
- If Jizan were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Halaib, Sudan - 857.7 kms (533 miles) NW
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - 641.9 kms (398.9 miles) NNW
- Taif, Saudi Arabia - 552.5 kms (343.4 miles) NNW
- Arbaat, Sudan - 676.5 kms (420.4 miles) WNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 640.4 kms (398 miles) WNW
- Toker, Sudan - 541.4 kms (336.4 miles) WNW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 489.4 kms (304.1 miles) WNW
- Aroma, Sudan - 696.5 kms (432.8 miles) W
- Massawa, Eritrea - 363.6 kms (226 miles) WSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 679.2 kms (422.1 miles) WSW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 766.5 kms (476.3 miles) WSW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 431 kms (267.8 miles) WSW
- El Showak, Sudan - 777.6 kms (483.2 miles) WSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 833.1 kms (517.7 miles) WSW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 736.4 kms (457.6 miles) SW